Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

my personal character..


this time..it is my big pleasure to tell everyone about my personal character..maybe someone out there wanna know me closer from my personal view..well as i growing up trough quality time, nothing can change me as being myself..i wont be anyone else but to be anyone else must be positively taken into consideration..no one let us to be a bad guy or even outlaw person resulted from being effected from bad friends of our choices ..n sure people don like us to be such kind of human..being nice is something positive and i always paying some attention what people have done hopefully in good manners like generosity, being polite, clever, friendly, and so forth..i wanna be juz like them..talking about myself, i like to help people who those in need...always try to assist their problems..if we always try to help people, good thing will come back to us and i believe they will help us back..

i do have bad habit..i like to wake up lately in the afternoon instead of in early morning...coz my life begin at midnight..this become unfair if i get sleep at early night around 12 am, my breakfast will be at noon..brunch in another word..and if i get my bed at 5 am in the dawn morning, ill get up similarly at noon..this is completely unfair..i dont know wat type of mattress i possess..maybe it is equiped with magnet or somethg that my body enable to be stick with which has been set to get up at noon..unless if something important comes up, ill get up automatically..amazing rite..huhu...

i don like to be alone all the time but sometimes i need to be alone for some privacy matter..for the solution, i like to spend my time to do things that can activate me and get mingle socially..since i stay at college (hostel), variuos organized club and activities can be enroled..i used to involve PROSPEK, FORUM, CHOIR, BORIA, KAYAK, TARIK TALI, DEBATE, ok enough..

wat else should i mention...emmm...nothing in my brain..oh ya..i hate several things
  • people playing cheat with me..
  • stealing my stuff..
  • irreverseable stuff from borrower..
  • people who clever than me..
  • unmannered girl..
  • bad result, pointer down..
  • bossy friend..
  • bla...bla..

2 comments:

NadiaSalehuddin said...

u dont like ppl who are cleverer than u???? hmmmm...... so, is that mean i hv to act stupid in front of u???

Mohd Nur Ikhmal B. Salehmin said...

i mean...bla..bla..bla..watsoever..